Massachusetts Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving Orange, Fitchburg, Gardner and Worcester County. Protect Your Assets
Welcome to LaRoche Law
With more than 20 years of experience, LaRoche Law guides clients experiencing financial difficulties with dignity and respect. Attorney Paul A. LaRoche personally meets with every client, and we promptly return your phone calls and emails. Our firm treats each client professionally and courteously, informing you of all updates every step of the way. Our appointments work with your schedule, including evenings, and weekends. We provide you with the resources you need to make informed decisions. If filing bankruptcy is your best option, we will walk you through the legal process from beginning to end.
Your Massachusetts bankruptcy law firm
At LaRoche Law, your bankruptcy attorney explains how bankruptcy can help you regain control over your personal finances after the economic turmoil that can follow divorce, job loss, identity theft, medical procedures or a disability.
We believe that everyone has options and no situation is hopeless. LaRoche Law is in the business of helping you get back on track.
We can stop:
You can get options regarding:
Areas of practice
LaRoche Law serves all your legal needs. Even after your case is settled, we answer follow-up questions. We proudly serve the citizens of Orange, Fitchburg and Gardner and Worcester in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy law — As the largest filer in Worcester County, we offer a full range of bankruptcy services.
- Family law — We resolve divorces, alimony and child custody disputes fairly and reasonably..
- Landlord and tenant law —If your landlord breaks promises, withholds your security deposit or evicts you, we can work on your behalf.
- Employment law — We represent Massachusetts employees in workers compensation, disability and harassment claims.
- Criminal and civil trials — We litigate all types of criminal and civil issues in court. If your issue is not resolved by negotiations, we take your case to trial and fight aggressively on your behalf.
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Chapter 7 bankruptcy wipes out unsecured debts such as credit card, medical and utility bills. Our Massachusetts Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorneys analyzes your financial situation to determine what is right for you.
Chapter 13 bankruptcy is also known as consolidation bankruptcy. This alternative involves creation of a payment schedule so you pay off your debts over time. If you need time to get back on track, a qualified Massachusetts Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney can help.
Call a LaRoche Law bankruptcy attorney today for a free consultation
At LaRoche Law, we understand the problems you face, and we are eager to help. If you are contemplating bankruptcy, need a loan modification or have other legal issues, we can help you on the road to recovery. Please call LaRoche Law at 978-754-3564 or reach out to us via email at any time. We offer free consultations for all clients.